Spend time learning and developing your drawing and painting skills in the private studio of artist Malcolm Cudmore. The focus will be on traditional drawing and painting skills using oil paint but including charcoal, graphite and coloured pencils. To download a flyer of all these dates, please click: 2017 MC studio tuition
Tuesdays – in 5-week blocks.
- 17th, 24th, 31st January, 7th, 14th February
- 28th, February, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th March
- 25th April, 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd May
- 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th June, 4th July
- 19th, 26th September, 3rd, 10th, 17th October
- 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November, 5th December
Wednesdays – in 5-week blocks.
- 18th, 25th January, 1st, 8th, 15th February
- 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th March
- 26th April, 3rd, 10th, * 24th, 31st May (no session on 17th)
- 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th June, 5th July
- 20th, 27th September, 4th, 11th, 18th October
- 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th November, 6th December
10.00 am to 12.30 pm, 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm, 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
Cost £20 per person per session (morning, afternoon or evening). Special price for block of 5 sessions booked together £95. 10 sessions booked together £180.
Each session is strictly limited to 4 artists – ensuring plenty of individual attention. Tea/coffee/biscuits included. Some materials provided for beginners.