Largely as a result of being a bit unwell over Christmas and New Year, I’m a little late in updating the website and getting out information about everything that’s already planned for 2016! 2015 was pretty busy and I’ve emerged into the cold, bright January air with a really full diary for 2016 and even more deadlines and commitments for the year ahead!
I’ve just sent out a newsletter detailing some of the plans and I’ve updated some of the information on this site about the courses and workshops I’ll be running or teaching throughout the year. If you’re not on my mailing list – you can subscribe here – or I can forward a copy if you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Newsletter Request” in the subject line.
Here are some highlights!
- I have an upcoming exhibition of all 64 of my “64 Pictures in 64 Days” project from last summer/autumn. It’s at The Fisher Theatre in Bungay from 23rd January to 23rd February – further details here.
- I’ll be teaching lots of workshops at The Art Trading Co in Bungay throughout the year. Details here, here, here, here and here.
- I’ll be offering regular small group tuition here at my own studio. 2016 MC studio tuition.
- I’ll be teaching my first Painting Holiday in France at the stunning Stang Korvenn in Western Brittany. I really can’t wait for this one!
- I’m running a “plein air” painting course in Walberswick during the Summer.
- I’m really pleased to be doing 2 one day courses at Norfolk Creative Arts, a new centre for art tuition and other activities at Grimston, near Kings Lynn. This is a really exciting venture and I’m flattered to be part of it. Specific details of the two workshops are here and here.
Hoping to be a bit more regular in posting during 2016! Mind you, I was taught as a youngster that “the road to hell was paved with good intentions”!